SMART
MEDIA
TECHNOLOGIES
Loading...

enterprise

wallet-as-a-service

+ Consumer Wallet-As-Engagement
We deliver Wallet-as-a-Service for enterprises
and Wallet-as-Engagement for users:
The only enterprise WaaS that is Safe, Easy & FUN.

building THE bridge between web2 and web3

SMT is the only complete end-to-end solution that bridges the gap between Web2 and Web3, making Web3 safe, easy and valuable for brands AND fun, open and rewarding for their consumers.

Learn more

5+ MILLION

Wallets

42+ MILLION

Smart TOKENs

501+ MILLION

Transactions

web3 made

safe

easy

FUN

Secure

Infrastructure
  • Secure custodial enclaves
  • On or Off-chain minting
  • PCI private NFT marketplaces

Easy

On-boarding
  • 2-tap wallet creation
  • Chain agnostic
  • Self-custody enabled

Immersive

Engagement
  • AR/3D/VR tokens
  • Spatial and geo-aware
  • Interoperable across physical, digital and virtual worlds

consumer grade

Fast & easy Web3 onboarding
  • 2-click registration via browser-based wallet using email or mobile number

  • No app download & no secret seed phrase. A web3 experience for 100% of smartphone users, no crypto complexity, 5M+ users under management

  •  Multi-language support throughout

XTENDED REALITY

Fun, immersive & connected UX
  • 3D & AR-enabled objects for wearables, avatars, collectibles & gamification

  • Advanced geo-drop treasure hunts

  • Interoperable across Metaverses allowing tokens to flow between different realities & game environments

BRAND CONTROLLED

Your own data, your own brand
  • Branded web3 super app + wallet

  • Branded marketplace listing your own products & offers or enable 3rd party offers to create more value

  • Capture Email & Zero-Party Data in your own CRM and customers agree to your terms and conditions, and opt-ins

BLOCKCHAIN AGNOSTIC

Bridge Web2 to Web3
  • Store Objects Off or On chain across any public blockchain or marketplace

  • Or just deploy on our centralized platform to reduce costs / compliance challenges

  • “Mint-on-create” or  “User mint” 

  • Run your own private EVM or SVM permissioned chain

CARBON NEUTRAL

Enterprise, user and environmentally friendly
  • Every token is minted on our permissioned carbon neutral stack that uses renewable resources

  • Our blockchain validators operate on 93% renewable energy, with the remaining 7% offset by carbon credits

ENTERPRISE READY

World's most trusted & highly configurable
  • Visa & Accenture verified technology partner & solutions

  • GDPR, CCPA, PCI & SOC 2 compliant

  • WCAG compliant 

  • 25+ Web2 CRM Integrations

  • Self-Serve No-Code Studio to rapidly develop and deploy campaigns

Secure

Infrastructure
  • Secure enclaves
  • Complete compliance
  • Brand safety

Easy

On-boarding
  • 2-tap signup
  • Chain agnostic
  • Bridge Web2 & Web3

Immersive

Engagement
  • Acquisition
  • Engagement
  • Loyalty

DISCOVER HOW LEADING BRANDS LEVERAGE SMT Solutions

Learn more
Case Study

VISA & X GAMES

Powering immersive engagement

Visa and the X Games partnered with SMT to convert fans into Web3 wallet holders while engaging them with gamified experiences.

Case Study

ACCENTURE & LENDLEASE

Driving footfall with digital objects

Accenture and Lendlease racked up awards and drove footfall and revenue by linking digital collectibles, instant rewards and AR through their wallet.

Case Study

VODAFONE

Scaling Web3 users with white-labeled wallet

Since 2020, Dentsu and Vodafone have converted millions of Vodafone users into Web3 wallet holders through award-winning AR experiences.

Looking for another use case? We have several more success stories ready to share - get in touch!