SmartMedia Technologies HoldCo, Inc., on behalf of itself and its affiliates, (“SMT” “we” or “us”) is an enterprise Web3 platform. The SmartMedia Stack, including our self-serve, no code, drag and drop non-fungible token (NFT) and Web3 design studio democratizes Web3 for users and Enterprise, while leveraging the scale and reach of linear television combined with programmatic digital advertising. Collectively, we refer to the above as SMT’s “Platforms” and “Services”.
1. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A “cookie” is a small text file that is sent to your browser and stored on your computer’s hard drive when you visit our site. Each time you use the same computer to access our Websites, our web servers will be notified of your visit and in turn we may have knowledge of your visit and the pattern of your usage. For more information about cookies, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/cookies/.
When you first visit our Websites, you should be presented with a banner which offers you a choice about whether to accept or reject cookies of different types, which the exception of those cookies which are strictly necessary for use of the Websites.
You may block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. You can find information on how to manage cookie settings on certain browsers by following the following links:
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Safari
A more detailed list of the types of cookies and similar tracking technologies we use is available at the bottom of this cookie notice.
SML Platform Cookies:
- Track our Email Campaigns. When we collect your email address via the Websites, Apps and/or Landing Pages, we will sometimes send you marketing emails. When we deploy email campaigns (i.e., via the SMT Platform), we may use web beacons and cookies that permit us, for example, to count users who have opened an email.
- Targeted Advertising. Companies operating on our Websites may place cookies on your browser in order to support behavioral targeted advertising.
- ~Estimate the size of the campaign audience,
- ~Create targeting profiles,
- ~Understand how many uses were exposed to our Client’s campaign and measure the effectiveness of those campaigns; and
- ~Provide campaign reports to our Clients.
4. YOUR PRIVACY CHOICES
Your Choices Regarding Profiling, Sales, and/or Targeted Advertising via the DSP:
The DSP platform relies on partnerships with third-party advertising platform and ad targeting partners. We provide their names and links to their privacy and opt-out policies below. Opting out of each partner should result in the placement of an opt-out cookie or similar indicator on your browser or device. The partners include:
Our partners have provided us with assurances that their systems honor choice requirements under applicable law, including on mobile devices and Connected TV environments to the extent that partners operate in one or both of those environments. If you want additional information regarding choice options for mobile devices, please click here. If you want additional information regarding choice options for connected television and SmartTV platforms, please click here.
Your Choices In Connection to the Websites and SML Platform:
Promotional Messages. We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of and (where applicable) withdraw consent for receiving marketing messages announcements of certain information. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Do Not Track and Similar Global Privacy Controls:
Web browsers will sometimes include a “Do Not Track” request in the HTTP header. At this time, we do not alter our behavior or change our services upon receiving a browser based “Do Not Track” request, but we have instructed our ad delivery and ad targeting platforms in connection with the SMT DSP to treat GPC signals as a request to opt-out where required under applicable law.
5. WHAT SPECIFIC TYPES OF COOKIES DOES OUR WEBSITE, PLATFORMS, AND SERVICES USE?
- Category: Analytics
- Purpose: We use Google Analytics to get information about how visitors use our site. Some GA cookies are used to distinguish users, and the last, to throttle request rate.
- Category: Strictly Necessary
- Purpose: Payment processing and fraud prevention.
- Category: Advertising
- Purpose: Used to distinguish users. When the Meta Pixel is installed on a website, and the Pixel uses first-party cookies, the Pixel automatically saves a unique identifier to an _fbp cookie for the website domain if one does not already exist.
- Category: Advertising
- Purpose: These cookies are set due to Twitter integration and sharing capabilities for the social media. Some of these cookies are strictly necessary and some are used for advertising and analytics purposes.
- Category: Advertising
- Purpose: The third-party companies operating the DSP and listed above may place cookies and use similar technologies on your browser or device in order to manage our advertising campaigns and support behavioral targeted advertising. None of these cookies or similar technologies are designed to contain directly identifiable personal information.
6. CONTACT US
Last Modified: January 25, 2023